You’re limited only by your imagination. You may cruise the back bay, intercostal waterways or Gulf of Mexico. History buffs can see Fort Morgan and Fort Gaines, or the fascinating lighthouses of Mobile and Pensacola bays.
Beautiful beaches and wonderful memories await you along the Alabama coast. Custom trips are welcomed to allow you and your party to fall in love with our area. Don’t forget the Blue Angels that fly two shows per year along the Pensacola area. This is especially thrilling to see from the water and certainly avoids the large crowds and traffic. These trips may be booked early for the entire day if desired. Please see our Cruises page to discover packages including meal stops. Don’t forget half- or full-day trips available to the unique Pirate’s Cove. This is an experience not to be missed!
Other sightseeing ideas include:
- Historic Lighthouses and Forts: Middle Bay Lighthouse, Sand Island Lighthouse, Dauphin Island, Private Sand Island off Dauphin Island, Fort Morgan, and Fort Gaines from the water.
- Rivers: Fish River, Bon Secour river.
- Beaches: Johnson Beach, Bird Island, Robinson Island, Fort McRee.
- Bays: Wolf Bay, Perdido Bay including Soldier Creek and Palmetto creek, Pensacola Bay including the Pensacola Lighthouse.
- Homes: Ono Island
- Wildlife: may include osprey, eagles, herons, pelicans
- Events: Mullet Toss, Gumbo Key, Blue Angels shows or weekly practice.
- Restaurants: Sunset Grill, Oyster Bar, Pirate’s Cove, Florabama, Florabama Yacht Club, Ole River Grill, Hub Stacey’s, The Oar House, Tacky Jacks.